Deadline for the label form is 31/05 23:00.
- This piece of text is printed and hung next to your artwork.
- You do not have to provide an artist statement for the label but the rest of the form must be filled out.
- Failure to submit will result in you losing your place in the exhibition :(
- Most FAQ's are covered in the PDF, for anything else please email ASAP.
How many pieces can you exhibit?
- You may exhibit ONE piece of artwork only. The designated space on average per artist is approximately a a1 portrait sheet of paper (if this helps visualise the space).
- We have limited time for install hence the limit to one artwork per artist.
- We hang all artwork on picture rail hooks/blutac, not nails in the walls to avoid damage to the venues walls (more info in the PDF)
Filling in the form:
- Please fill in the form correctly, such as writing in 3RD PERSON for the artist statement (speaking about yourself) e.g Lucy Indelicate is a painter based in Manchester.
- Please enter your artwork dimensions in MILLIMETRES only.
- Your artwork details must look exactly like this, example: Title, 300 x 300 mm, acrylic on canvas, 2022, £500
- Please name your image files the title of the artwork. If the images/ videos don't attach please with a wetransfer link or email to email@example.com
Artwork drop off (AT ANTWERP MANSION):
- Please note the deadline for the artwork drop off is friday 25/52/23 all day & evening, please contact if you cannot make the drop off date as there will be the option to drop artwork off earlier in the week.
- If you need to post artwork you must arrange this with Lucy via email or instagram direct message asap.
- Artwork will NOT be accepted past the deadline.
- The drop off address is: West Art Collective HQ (Antwerp Mansion) Kent Road West, Rusholme, Manchester, m145ag. There is a wooden gate with the West logo on. Please push the gate open, follow the path and come into the mansion. The door will be open.
- Please spare 5 minutes to sign your work in with us.
- There is free parking on the streets around but please double check this first before you park.
- Please collect artwork either when the exhibition closes at 22:00 or the next day at Antwerp Mansion. Any artwork left will be taken to Antwerp Mansion and put into our stores for collection.
- To have your artwork sent back to you please organise this with a courier. Alternatively we can post back with Royal Mail but there will be a charges for additional packaging if needed.
- Please label your artworks with your name and their titles.
- Please use eco friendly packaging rather than bubble wrap or plastic wrap, such as boxes, sheets and reusable folders. Bubble wrap and plastic wrap is also difficult for us to reuse and we dislike handing artwork back without the same quality of packaging it came to us in. We are happy to accept artwork not packaged too.
- If you have a specific installation technique or a certain way to hang or install your work please provide a written note with your artwork when dropping it off.
Thank you for your time, we can't wait to see you for the exhibition!